Salt critters experience

Zach0225

I have not ordered from salt critters before but ive ordered from 

Saltyunderground: no issues packing material isnt as good as the following three companies but bags were stapled and tied no doas

Tidalgardens: ordered 2x professional shipper would order again was sending reefroids samplers with every order no doas

WWC: won a frag pack from them same shipping material as tidalgardens their kenya tree is indestructible no doas

Topshelfaquatics: orded 1x same as two above got zoas purchased single polyps every frag had 3+ polyps no doas 

Reefcleaners: ordered 1x got 3x the amount of dwarf cerith snails no doas sent a bag free shells as well!

Not really an answer but hopefully helpful information. 

Edited by Abarger16
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zach0225 said:

Does anyone have experience with salt critters? This is my first time ordering from an online retailer and I’m hoping they are good. 

I've done a bunch of online orders over the years.  No outright negative experiences.   I've had FedEx hold shipments in Troutdale for three days, but that's a shipper issue.

I surfed saltcritters website.  Says they've been in business since 2007, that helps my piece of mind.

• Thanks 1

Well my review is this.

Everything was packaged well double vacuum sealed.

Corals were very clean (didn’t see any pests) but some had hair algea (not bad though) 

so far everything looks very healthy the only coral that looked new and wasn’t fully encrusted on its plug was the acropora. 

This is the first  sps in my tank also venturing into  lps wish me luck! 

• Like 1