Gear for sale

chewie

I have a bunch of gear to sell. I will be editing this thread as I get it cleaned up so check back daily. Mp10’s Vectra S1 Neptune COR20 will be posted tomorrow after their bath. 

First are some MP40wqd’s. I have 3 available. 1 has a brand new wetside. The other 2 have good wetsides(no swelling magnets and run quiet)

All are manufactured after 2017 and are Mobius Ready(just need firmware update). I have attached pics of the single complete unit. 

All 3 have Ecotech driver mounts included.

2 are missing the box $250

The one pictured will be complete in the box with brand new wetside. $275

I’m not planning on shipping at the moment so they are available to pick up in SE Portland. 

IMG_2453.jpeg

IMG_2452.jpeg

IMG_2454.jpeg

Edited by chewie

Finnex 300w and 500w heaters. These will need a controller. Best heaters ever made…

I have 3 of the 300w and 2 of the 500w. Pictured are one of each. 2 are missing the protective cover. 

300w- $25ea

500w- $35ea

IMG_2509.jpeg

ATB Small protein skimmer with Sicce Shark 2.0 pump. $200

Pump is very lightly used. I ran it for month on my clownfish system until I upgraded to a bigger skimmer. I would easily rate this for a 120g + system that doesn’t have 1000 clownfish that are being fed 3-5 times per day🤣

For those unfamiliar with this, there’s lots of OLD info out there. Back in the day these were #1. 

IMG_2510.jpeg