Blow out package deal/added items LOWER PRICE MUST GO

The ReefBox

Aquarium master frag tank 48x24x12 with all the plumbing, includes lock line , spears gate valve , Jebao dc pump, inkbird 500 watt titanium heater and controller, Red Sea sump with socks, float valve for ATO, and stand with magnetic door, tank lid.

and everything else I have in 4 bins, like Hanna digital alk and calcium testers, Hannah phosphate tester, icecap digital refractometer, supplements, frag plugs, two dj strips, another inkbird controller and two 500 watt heaters, random power heads, lots of mg floats for glass, hammerhead mag cleaner, great white mag cleaner too, flipper xl, IM nori magnet feeder, lux meter, rubber bands, bags, 20 +packs of super glue, epoxy putty, pumps, heaters, tubing, float valves lots of Di resin, bag sealing machine, frag racks, Ecotech Reef link, extra socks for Red Sea sump, coral dips, garlic power, 5-6 large flat packs Hikari frozen food, salifert test kits, (2) pair coral cutters 3 sets of tongs, large square frag discs,  BRS dry Alk and CA also some mixed ready to go, aminos, apex heater probe, mp 40 parts, power supplies, magnified coral viewer/glass cleaner, spy box coral viewer, phone camera lense kit/clip, mini microscope 

3 heavy duty totes, one 75 gallon, one 40 gallon and one 25 gallon

I am also including a CANON G10 Powershot and waterproof case for taking photos. 

I am basically giving you all the stuff I have remaining for $450 The camera and tank are worth more than this   all or nothing I am not selling individually. Go in with a friend/s and score!!!!!

Edited by The ReefBox
New price
  • Like 1

• The ReefBox changed the title to Blow out package deal/added items LOWER PRICE MUST GO