Looking for more Tangs! Also looking for Neptune trident, DOS, DDR and dosing pump/s

WeBeReefin

Hello all!

Looking for Tangs (purple, whitetail bristle tooth, gem, convict, orange shoulder, yellow eyed Kole, lieutenant, dussumieri, Fowler…..) I’d also be interested in some great sand workers like diamond gobies and cool wrasses. You may be breaking down a tank or something outgrew your tank and you want to give away to good home or trade or sell. ( I have a 210 gallon I’m currently working on filling up. I also have room in my 135 and 100 gallon.  I also have another 210 gallon that I may start running as well)

I’m also looking for 1- Neptune Trident, 1-2 DOS, 1-2 DDR and/or dosing pump/s & reservoirs people may have that they want to giveaway, trade or sell.  

Please send me a pm of what you have with pictures and what you’re looking for in exchange. 

Thank you!

Edited by WeBeReefin
Complete sentence

• WeBeReefin changed the title to Looking for more Tangs! Also looking for Neptune trident, DOS, DDR and dosing pump/s

I have a L-XL atlantic blue tang(lavender in color) L-XL lunar wrasse, also I think I have a diamond goby,I'd have to search for it. Also a large lemon drop and domino damsel,L-XL red tooth trigger and large humo trigger.. pretty much all my predator fish except my puffer. Mainly looking for corals and equipment depending on what you have.im in Vancouver wa.

• 2 weeks later...