Chunky Frags and Misc Gear

Webfoot

I'm coming up to Beaverton on Saturday from Eugene and have a bunch of things I can bring up for anyone interested. Rather than take pictures of everything, let me know if you are seriously interested in something and I'll include pictures either in DM or add to the thread if it's something I have multiples of. You can also find older photos of a lot of the livestock on my instagram: oregon_nano

Frags (sizes are approximate):

Bubblegum Digital: $15 for large frag (2 inches), $20 for X-Large (3 inches with multiple branches; only three x-large available)

Red Monti Cap: $20 for 3.5 inch piece, $10 for 1.5 inch piece.

Highlighter Torch (3 full-grown heads): $75

Bicolor Hammer: 3 heads for $30, $5 per extra head.

Green Sinularia: $10 for large piece (>3 inches)

Green Nepthea: $10 for large piece (>3 inches)

Bubble Coral Frag: $20

Other:

(Very) Clean Chaeto: $5. Not even aiptasia or any coral/fish pests in system (my personal biggest pest are little vermetids, which won't be in chaeto).

Gear:

Eshopps Nano Skimmer: $40

Cobalt Neotherm Heater 75W (3 available): $20. Used as backups or intermittently for quarantine tanks and heating up water.

Innovative Marine 10 Gallon AIO: $40. Comes with pump, filter basket, and lid. Chip in upper corner above water level. No issues for structural integrity and has been used as quarantine tank with no issues. Still great for quarantine purposes.

3D Printed Items (as a service): If you need an item 3D printed and want to send me the link to the file, I can print it out for you for $5-10 + cost of filament (ranges from a few cents to a few dollars). Black PETG only (aquarium-safe). I have several colors of PLA if you aren't worried about it (some people report no issues) and do want something in color.

On 7/19/2023 at 5:17 PM, talkalot82 said:

Can I get a pic of the bicolor hammer

On 7/19/2023 at 8:37 PM, WeBeReefin said:

I’m interested in:

highlighter torch

bicolor hammer

bubble coral

If still available? 
pics would be awesome as I am very new to coral. 

Hammer coral is the one in the back. The torch and bubble are currently accounted for.

image.thumb.jpeg.7f28a57d5360d32a3104ca230352a488.jpeg