Maxi mini nem's experience

mrscuito9833

I got a maxi mini a couple months ago. It stayed in the same place for a month, then it disappeared for about 3 weeks it now comes out at feeding times and looks like it has doubled size. I have a lot of holes in the rock where its located, but I can't ever see it unless its feeding time and after it gone. In the short time I get to see it, it looks healthy has good color and is obviously eating. I thought they didn't move around as much as other nems. For the last month my fire shrimp and him have shared the same cave even through a molt. Should I worry about the MMA being so secluded or about the shrimp and nem sharing the same cave? Maybe I'm concerned about nothing. 

11 hours ago, mrscuito9833 said:

I got a maxi mini a couple months ago. It stayed in the same place for a month, then it disappeared for about 3 weeks it now comes out at feeding times and looks like it has doubled size. I have a lot of holes in the rock where its located, but I can't ever see it unless its feeding time and after it gone. In the short time I get to see it, it looks healthy has good color and is obviously eating. I thought they didn't move around as much as other nems. For the last month my fire shrimp and him have shared the same cave even through a molt. Should I worry about the MMA being so secluded or about the shrimp and nem sharing the same cave? Maybe I'm concerned about nothing. 

They don’t move around as much as bubble tips but they can still move and they are found in the wild hidden under rocks so it’s normal.  I had one I didn’t even know about sitting in a bucket of what I thought was just live rock and it lived as it was hidden.