some new stuff....

GroYurOwn

thanks! the bta i think has decided it was a bad idea' date=' they have both scooted back together so close tghat you cant even tell they split![/quote']

Oh, just give it time. Pretty soon you too shall have six BTAs from one! I think ours has rabbit genes spliced into it or something though! (laugh)

Your tank is sweet! You need to hurry up and move out here so you can start getting in on the zoa swaps! ;)

Stacy

we dont even have a rose-tipped, just green. and the have both moved off the glass and on to the rocks, which kind of worries me. but now our clown is hosting in one, even at night, so i think its going to stick with it for a while, so thats cool.

also, i have had this ric for about a month, but havent been able to get a pic, but here it is. i do not believe it is bleached, it has a nice grey color too it, anyone have any similar to this? there were two on the rock, but the little one didnt make, one of my first yuma casualties, sucks, but this one is doing fine.

DSCN0043-1.jpg

but now our clown is hosting in one' date=' even at night, so i think its going to stick with it for a while, so thats cool.[/quote']

You have a smart clown fish! Ours is stupid. The evil little (censored) likes to host in our colt coral. You can't get anywhere near his "home" without losing a chunk of your hide.

That ric is sweet looking!

Stacy

well, the bta he was hosting has now decided it likes to be on the underside of a rock, so while i may have a smart clown, theres no remedy for a stupid anemone. thanks, i love this ric, its about 2" across when fully expanded, i have tried cutting a piece of the foot to propigate, but that didnt pan out, i would like to have more of them.

well' date=' the bta he was hosting has now decided it likes to be on the underside of a rock, so while i may have a smart clown, theres no remedy for a stupid anemone.[/quote']

Sometimes you just have to wonder about these critters! (scratch)

Stacy