Frags & nems for sale

HereFishy

Sunkist bounce mushroom $20 (pay it forward pricing)

Green button polyps $35

Rainbow bubble tip anemone $30

Zoas (everlasting gobstopper and nirvana) $20

I'm still looking for a new home for the Sinularia and GSP. $20 OBO, and seriously, even if the offer is $0.  I would mainly like to pass these on to someone else this weekend at the Cuttlefish party if possible to make a little extra room in the tank.  I will probably be at the party on the early side of the event.

Thanks for looking!

EC3A025C-E382-4594-BA25-72359595FAA1.thumb.jpeg.4101bd2c285ee2bab28fccc1caa2db11.jpeg

Edited by HereFishy
Updated availability

• HereFishy changed the title to Frags & nems for sale
25 minutes ago, Simon_Terik said:

How large are those RBTA’s? 

On this main rock there’s one on the bigger side, around 5 inches probably, and then two recent babies around 3 inches probably. I’m going to have to see which two I can safely get free, but it you’re interested in one in particular then I can try to free that one first. There’s another bigger one on a second rock that I’m holding for someone already so it’s getting a touch crowded in here.😀

Here’s pics of the nirvana and everlasting gobstopper zoas (ignore the hermit crab going off-roading in the middle of the gobstoppers). I’d also be willing to let go of some whamming watermelons and bam bam zoas too for $20 a piece. Pics attached as well. Was thinking of building a zoa garden previously, but leaning towards growing out some mushrooms now. 😀

E60A324F-295C-449D-9EA9-F2751B423F23.jpeg

183BAB3E-B03E-43B8-B823-F7B4853E5E0C.jpeg

E5F6863E-5110-4F87-90AC-EC201CD221D7.jpeg

413429C2-ABD2-47B7-B482-89ABACA02099.jpeg