Thank you Spectra

Oceans

Thanks for the Goby Scott. He made a huge storm the first night and dug a couple nice burrows. It took 24hr for the sand to settle in again, but now it looks fine again. He is a very entertaining little guy. Great addition to my tank after all the losses I had a few weeks back.

Scott is a great guy to deal with. Highly recommended!

Well glad to here the goby is doing good. I kind of miss him to but not the sand storm(laugh)

And got the last of the glass tonight so will be puting it all back together tom. Would have done it tonight but beer and pizza were alot better than working with silicone and glass:D

Thanks, Scott, for helping me out with the light bulb!

I appreciate it greatly!

Glad it worked out and was only the bulb that was bad. Like I said now get some pics of the tank(whistle) Also how does that bulb look? I was worried it would be to white.

I also need to give a thank you to scott aka Spectra. I purchased a PFO 175w halide pendant and recieved it today in great shape! Works just like advertised and at a great price! I needed him to ship this from washington to oregon and it arrived with everything well packaged and the UV glass in one piece! Thanks again and i will post pics in members area when i get it hung over the tank!