Aqua Logic Trimline TLC-3 1/4hp Drop-in Chiller

H20cooled

I'm selling my Aqua Logic TLC-3 1/4HP Drop-In chiller, it was purchased from Marine Depot in Feb 2007 and was only used for 4 months before I tore down my tank. The chiller works perfect and is still nice and shiny. Here are the specs for it

• Horsepower: 1/4hp
  • BTU: 3080
  • Voltage: 115V
  • Amperage: 5.4A
  • Flow Rate: 8-15gpm
  • Dimensions (L x W x H): 12"x9"x20"
  • Min. Flow Past Coil: 8gpm
  • Coil Dimension: 7.5in
  • Coil Length: 9in
  • Coil Riser Height: 7.5"
  • Coil Diameter: 3"
  • Titanium helical coil design 5ft
  • Estimated capacity of 125 - 180 gallons.
  • 2 YEAR WARRANTY
  • MADE IN THE USA

I used it on my 130G tank with overdriven dual 400w MH and VHO's and it had no issues at all keeping up. This is the drop in style no plumbing required, just plug into a controller and go. The temp controller is not included, any Ranco type controller will work.

I will ship this to anywhere in the US, & I will sell this for $700 shipping costs included for that price or $670 for local pickup.

Tunzechiller005.jpg

Tunzechiller010.jpg

Tunzechiller008.jpg

Ok a one time offer for our club only, I really don't want to have to ship this. So, I will sell this for $600 you pick up ONLY. This chiller retails on Marine Depot for over $900 and it was only used for a short time, so that is over $300 off. This is a top of the line American made chiller not a cheap Chinese chiller. I have heard of people using these for 10 yrs plus with no problems. Let me know if you have any questions on it or want it.

Thanks,

Rich