shout out!

huge thanks to@ blue z reef, he has been a huge mentor in helping me an guiding me in this hobby and his tank is just hypnotizing.

also want to thank@ Hayes, for all the usable equipment he was parting with as now im making a fish room and they can all be used.

also i cant forget@ reeftank225, thx for some nice pieces and allowing me to see that massive pool you call a tank lol. 

and last but not least thanks to the admin and forum for having this awesome place to share the love for this hobby/life.

....side note, when i get my garage fish room up and running i will be brewing up some phyto for trade or sale, and possibly have a BBQ and i will welcome any of you over.the tanks wont be fully stocked yet but i will take donations,frags,usable equipment,rehome any marine life in them ...menu would probably be hot dogs,hot links,hamburgers and some other random things maybe(free for reefers) but maybe ill charge for drinks lol....fish room has 2x40 breeder,50 lowboy,55 and some other small tanks.its still all in planning and in construction. let me know if any of you are interested just to kinda get a head count. much love-Rick

Edited by islandVib3s
  • Like 3

Glad you got the help you needed. This forum has been a little slow due to the pandemic and not having any face to face meetings. We just met yesterday saying how we want to start having more meetings  in people’s homes again so kind of you to offer your home. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emerald525 said:

Glad you got the help you needed. This forum has been a little slow due to the pandemic and not having any face to face meetings. We just met yesterday saying how we want to start having more meetings  in people’s homes again so kind of you to offer your home. 

Lol yea but it seems like everything is starting to open up.lol I have a small condo and a single car garage which will be my fish room, its just crammed atm so I've been busy working on that.

19 minutes ago, islandVib3s said:

Lol yea but it seems like everything is starting to open up.lol I have a small condo and a single car garage which will be my fish room, its just crammed atm so I've been busy working on that.

It is we are planning on having a barbecue at the home of Suncrestreef aka the apex master.