FS: Red Sea Reefer XL 425 / 350 Sump, Refugium, and Light -- $150

I recently replaced the sump in my Reefer XL 425 with a new rollermat sump.  I'm selling the Red Sea sump and the accompanying refugium which was converted from the original Red Sea ATO reservoir.  The refugium sits above the sump sock holder chamber and it's plumbed for a pump with 3/8" tubing (I used a Neptune PMUP, not included) and drains back down into the sump.  See my detailed post about how I made this conversion from ATO reservoir to refugium here:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/suncrestreefs-red-sea-reefer-xl-425-build.358990/post-4668633

Sump dimensions:  27.5" W x 20" D x 16.5" H, 24 gallons.  Glass thickness:  5/16".  Skimmer chamber: 13.25" wide.  Return chamber: 6" wide.

Refugium dimensions:  6" W x 17" D x 9" H, 3.5 gallons.  It's lined with black plastic on the side and bottom to prevent light from spilling into the sump to avoid unwanted algae growth.

Overall height:  23"  (the refugium sits on rails just below the top of the sump)

Refugium Light: Innovative Marine ChaetoMax Refugium LED light.  Fits this setup perfectly mounted to the refugium glass and takes up very little space.

The sump includes two Red Sea media cups in place of traditional socks, but you can purchase Red Sea socks to fit the trays at most retailers.

Selling all as a complete package only.  $150 cash or PayPal.

Pick up in Beaverton.

IMG_0531.jpeg

IMG_0530.jpeg

IMG_0528.jpeg

IMG_0526.jpeg

IMG_0533.jpg

Here's the refugium and ChaetoMax light in action:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...