Red Sea 170 w/ Hydra 26 HD $500 OBO

R-3

Was gonna setup but decided not to. Tank is in great shape. This is an all in one set up that has the versatility to be ran with a sump below. Great idea by Red Sea. Comes with a hydra 26 HD light with the factory integrated mount. Has the factory pump, media chamber, power strip and all the connections. I used an aftermarket skimmer that I already sold. Even comes with a mesh lid. Asking $500 OBO for everything. I also have a bunch of miscellaneous chemicals sand salt etc. that I would make someone a killer deal on. 

B727C2BD-6505-4AC3-B37C-40D8ABB84F3B.jpeg

22300AFD-4441-4688-B2FE-0D660AC7CA8D.jpeg

• Like 1

I am interested, but a tad bit confused. Every Red Sea reefer 170 I see online has a sump. Is the sump not pictured or does this tank not have one? Is this a complete set up minus the protein skimmer? What type of filtration system were you using if it doesn’t have a sump?

I know that’s a lot of questions but, I am moving in a few days and very interested in moving my setup into this tank, only if it’s ready to go as is. I have a suitable skimmer that will fit. 

It may be easier to talk over text as I am on a short timeline here. (541-647-7225) 

Edited by yambien