Storage tanks

madmike

Theres another place on columbia that sells the blue barrels with lids. I dont think this place was called trailer city. This place was just off of columbia and it was a chemical distributer but they said their barrels were food grade. I paid 25 bucks each for 2 when I moved back in January. These were the big blue barrels. Anyone know the name of that place?

Jay

Trailer city cells the food grade 50 gallon for 25 each or 15 each for 4 or more. I am going to pick one up for my RODI storage, but would like a much larger, like 125g, standing tank for saltwater as i am going to have a auto water change system on my tank. Anyone know of anyplace local to buy them...i can get them on ebay but shipping is about 150 each!

I can't remember the name but it is in Boring/Sandy area and they have them in stock. just go pick em up. The place is off 26 where 212 and 26 meet. There right next to a feed supply store and they have a large water tank sitting there you can see right off 26. That's all I can remember but I know they are still there because I saw them last week on my way to mt. hood.

• 2 weeks later...

This guy has a 275 gallon plastic bin with metal cage around it. Looks like can lift with pallet jack too for $175; maybe he'll bargain. (has others too). I'm needing something to store my water in to drain for a darned damsel I can't catch. Although, my wallet has it's own chastity belt now, my wife made me promise no more fish stuff for 3 months since she got me a nice new zoom lens for Xmas (clap) (sad)

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/for/520663382.html