Hello.... first post

ahreno

Howdy... this is my first post here... been looking for a good saltwater forum for a couple months and stumbled across this forum thanks to dstoneburg and his sale. So let me introduce myself before i get to the point of my post...

I'm 27 and just bought my first house... i was extermely lucky in the fact that the house came with a 300 gallon reef tank... Established for about 1.25 years. I had a 55 gallon a five + years ago but only had it a month or two before i had to move... so needless to say i'm a newbie. I've spent a lot of time in Aqua Serene, Pet time and Liquid Sunshine trying to learn as much as i could the past couple weeks... the house is old and a definite fixer upper so i havent been able to dedicate as much time as i should to learning this hobby...

This tank is supposedly a dream in terms of equipment... i'm not knowledgeable to go into detail but everyone thats seen it has remarked on the quality of equipment and how it's setup...

Here are a couple pictures:

http://picasaweb.google.com/ahreno/Fishtank02