House

CrabbyCrabs

House for sale, or possibly rent, in SE off 164th and Powell. Pets accepted, aquariums if you carry insurance to cover flood. .46 kinda fenced acres. Large fenced garden area. Mature trees. Planted several fruit trees last year. Rhodedendrons as big as a house split the property plus make it private from the road. 100 year old deodar cedar in front. Lots of birds. Wisteria is very old, flowers multiple times a year. Lots of flowering trees/shrubs/plsnts. Two mature fig trees. Barn and green house with power. Basement plus 1 bedroom on second floor. 3 bed 1 bath. Double car garage separate from house by a breezeway that was our dog room that has doors to front/back. Quiet neighbors have been there for awhile, one 40+ years. Don't want to sell due to old growth rhodies and trees. 

Since a price is necessary I will put $2400 plus utilities per month. Very negotiable. Or $375k

Edited by CrabbyCrabs

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on person, It's a 1927. Roof is new in 2015. Vinyl windows everywhere but basement, breezeway, garage. Walls were insulated at some point. New NG water heater when I moved in last year, died the first week. New oven/hood. NG fireplace in basement with wood t&g throughout. Wood fireplace on main living room. Oak hardwoods in living, original fir floors in Hall and one bedroom. Other bedroom has fir but we never got around to removing carpet. 

Price is negotiable, just want someone to rent/buy who will love it for the old growth that cannot be replaced in a lifetime. Some rhodies are 20 feet tall. The ones in back yard have paths under/ through them. 

Did I mention 2 driveways with tons of parking? I had my boat, tent trailer, jeep, another jeep, and Honda in one driveway with room for more and you didn't see them. 

• Thanks 1