Complete Red Sea Reefer 350 Deluxe

Due to a recent breakup I am no longer able to take care of my tank. Looking to sell the entire system, livestock and supporting equipment as a package. Asking 1500$ or best offer. 

Tank is a mixed coral with a few fish. Equipment in great shape with the exception of the algae scrubber and live rock now has lots of aptasia. 

Looking for a quick sale, I can help breakdown and load into truck. Located near Gig Harbor, WA

I will work on an equipment list, but in the meantime ask me questions. The big stuff is the gyre wave-makers, Apex controller with 2 energy bars, and sicce return pump

Jack

20180716_211847.jpg

Edited by CaptJackalope89

The tank has been running for about 1.5 years. It has the AI Prime lights that came with it, the older style Apex controller with 2 8 socket power strips (apex needs a firmware update), sicce return pump, 2 heaters, marine pure block and balls in sump, clear water algae scrubber (developed an electrical problem from one of the lights, it shocked me a few weeks ago, I haven't diagnosed the problem yet and it's in my garage). 2 gyre wavemakers (one is in the tank running, the other is in the garage, I need to check that it works) 

I think that's all the main stuff. I also have lots of little stuff you can take. Like 2 part mix, carbon, 4 stage brs rodi system and 55gal mixing barrel. 

I can throw in smaller holding tanks as well to keep the livestock in while setting up the big tank.

There is a fairly serious aptasia problem. All the rock would need to be cleaned. Most corals could be fragged and kept aptasia free. I also have lots of rock from my old 180gal system that's been out in the yard that you could pick through. 

Most of the fish have been with me since my first tank 5 years ago. There's a spotted hawkfish, 2 green chromis, 3 damsels, and a goby. 

I wont be home till Tuesday, I can take more thorough and up to date pics. With a little cleaning it will look brand new. Tank and stand are in great shape. 

And it is OBO! I will consider any offers. I have a small window to get it gone or at least broken down. Basically just have between the 14th and 17th of this month. 

Jack