FS Sunlight bluewave 7 dual HQI ballasts

steveweast

The dual 250 watt ballast is back on the market. I'll be leaving town Monday and won't return until next Friday if anyone is interested. There are currently five 400 watt ballasts and one 250 watt ballast available. After next Saturday, they will get posted on RC....so, if you're looking for a dual ballast, now is your time.

I did not receive any email....and I'm still awaiting a call back from Joel. I leave town in a few hours and have no internet access until Friday. Currently...I have 2 of the 400's spoken for (that are supposedly being picked up next weekend)......which leaves four dual 400's and one dual 250. Priorty will be given to the time of the emails recieved or the time of the phone call (if Joel calls back). These need to be picked up next Fri/Sat/Sun since I leave town again after that for an extended period.....again....this deal is for the ballast only.

I did not receive any email....and I'm still awaiting a call back from Joel. I leave town in a few hours and have no internet access until Friday. Currently...I have 2 of the 400's spoken for (that are supposedly being picked up next weekend)......which leaves four dual 400's and one dual 250. Priorty will be given to the time of the emails recieved or the time of the phone call (if Joel calls back). These need to be picked up next Fri/Sat/Sun since I leave town again after that for an extended period.....again....this deal is for the ballast only.

I hit the send e-mail reply through the site, but don't know where that sends to if you're not setup. Anyhow, resent in PM.