Reefdoctor and Reefgeek Awesome

bluecheese

We got some incredibly colored Acans from Reefdoctormicromussas.com with the help of Reefgeek who took care of the entire transaction. The frags were of an incredible value and the colors are even more spectacular than what is posted on his website.

Thanks reefgeek for handling the transaction for us flawlessly and keping us updated on the status of the transaction, shipping and delivery! Awesome

We got some incredibly colored Acans from Reefdoctormicromussas.com with the help of Reefgeek who took care of the entire transaction. The frags were of an incredible value and the colors are even more spectacular than what is posted on his website.

Thanks reefgeek for handling the transaction for us flawlessly and keping us updated on the status of the transaction, shipping and delivery! Awesome

Yes, the corals were absolutely amazing, I can not believe how good they look...When he gets more stock in, I will be ordering from him again and would tell everyone to order from him...If you do order from him, let him know that I sent ya there :-)

Here are a couple of really quick pics of what we got...sorry for the poor quality but it will give you an idea...

lords3.jpg

lords2.jpg

lords1.jpg

You are more then welcome, It worked in my favor as well, since we got to split shipping...Thank you for keeping your end of the bargain and sending the money promptly. I am glad it worked out for everyone...