Odds & Ends

BeasileyBub

I parted out my system and found some extra treasures that need homes. Here are all the items I have: 

Tunze water level controller 5017, aka "TUNZE OSMOLATOR 3155 AUTO TOP-OFF SYSTEM - 3155.000" uses an optics sensor and a float to monitor the water level. Pump (peristaltic) works. Comes with power supply. $20.

Frag disks 1.5", small frag plugs, 1/2 tube of frag cement. Boston Aquafarms frag clippers. $10 for all, OBO. 

Eshopps magnetic frag rack. 23 spots available $7. 

Netgear universal dual-band wireless internet adapter Model: WNCE3001, used for an apex system. It can, I guess, be used for TV & Blu-ray and something called "slingbox". Comes with/in original box. Hardly used $10

Neptune system Magnetic Probe Rack. Basically brand new. Comes with/in box $15

Apex Aqua Controller. Pretty sure this dude is broken. I severed the thin cable at some point and tried to put it back together. If someone is skilled they can probably get this to work or can use it for parts $5

Neptune systems pH probe with calibration fluid packets $10

Seaside Aquatics coral viewer 6" $10

My number is 253-753-4552. I can send pictures if needed. Being that everything is pretty cheap I haven't gone through and taken stock photos of things. I live in Corvallis. 

On 8/19/2018 at 12:50 PM, BeasileyBub said:

I parted out my system and found some extra treasures that need homes. Here are all the items I have: 

Tunze water level controller 5017, aka "TUNZE OSMOLATOR 3155 AUTO TOP-OFF SYSTEM - 3155.000" uses an optics sensor and a float to monitor the water level. Pump (peristaltic) works. Comes with power supply. $20.

Frag disks 1.5", small frag plugs, 1/2 tube of frag cement. Boston Aquafarms frag clippers. $10 for all, OBO. 

Eshopps magnetic frag rack. 23 spots available $7. 

Netgear universal dual-band wireless internet adapter Model: WNCE3001, used for an apex system. It can, I guess, be used for TV & Blu-ray and something called "slingbox". Comes with/in original box. Hardly used $10

Neptune system Magnetic Probe Rack. Basically brand new. Comes with/in box $15

Apex Aqua Controller. Pretty sure this dude is broken. I severed the thin cable at some point and tried to put it back together. If someone is skilled they can probably get this to work or can use it for parts $5

Neptune systems pH probe with calibration fluid packets $10

Seaside Aquatics coral viewer 6" $10

My number is 253-753-4552. I can send pictures if needed. Being that everything is pretty cheap I haven't gone through and taken stock photos of things. I live in Corvallis. 

I'll take the Osmolator and the probe rack. I'll send you a PM