Help identifying!

mezmon

Hi Everyone!

Just looking for a bit of help identifying these two. The plate I bought because the colors were so varied when it was little. Reds, orange, blues, greens were all super vibrant. As it got bigger the blues and deep reds mellowed out but its still awesome looking. Just dont know its official name.

20180725_100113_2.thumb.jpg.f8db195c5266eb30876d29a3d176ad0a.jpg

This one I have no idea. It was a little 2-3 cm thing attached to some live rock and eventually grew into this. Sways like a tree in the breeze. Pink Kenya maybe? 

20180725_095526.thumb.jpg.40e6380049e03193d90fcfe931bdac4b.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Second one is definitely Kenya tree. It can come in some different color variations. As far as the plate , many of them don’t have any catchy names but that one looks like it might be the sunset plate.  LPS tend to like lower light and par. Yours looks like it is just bleached out from too much light.

Just now, mezmon said:

Awesome! Thank you for the info! I already keep my kessel 360 no more then 5% but maybe ill try to move things around a bit. 

A par meter will help. I know mine tended to be happier at a par of 100 to 200. If you sign up for a membership for 24 dollars you can borrow the club par meter for free. @Flashy Fins is in charge of the par meter.