Is this available locally?

ChrisQ

If this helps you out any? I used the black aqua crap from Amazon.  I made sure to use a fat bead and to make sure both surfaces had plenty on.  I even back caulked it just Incase for the stair step.  Almost all All In Ones use the same concept.   So I’m sure if your doing something like that you’ll be fine. 

If your using on baffles and or to create a AIO I suggest to have the plexi at least 3/16” short overall so it can kind bond to the butt end of the plexi to the glass    Then you can do opposite side as well.   So it has three points of contact if possible. 

69F229D5-F27F-4A59-88A5-DB671C0FF4A2.jpeg

Edited by Flash21

6 hours ago, ChrisQ said:

Thanks for the replies.

Yeah, all i'm doing is attaching a small overflow box.

Inside the Tank? If so you’ll be fine!  Just make sure to seal everything and let it cure for 24-48 hours.  

59 minutes ago, Flash21 said:

Inside the Tank? If so you’ll be fine!  Just make sure to seal everything and let it cure for 24-48 hours.  

Yes, inside the tank.(small cube and very small box) Only concern i have is getting the best silicone i can get. The maker of the box made it in a hurry and out of spec and the bottom panel is paper thin(about 1/16th) so its a concern to get a really good seal all the way around the box and aquarium safe of course. Just wasn't sure if the silicone for aquarium use is any better than what we can get at Lowes or Home depot.