Pacific Abyss on Discovery Channel...

reefgeek84

Not sure if others have seen this program, but it is 2 and half hours long of diving in many different tropical spots in the pacific...they find new species of fish and just amazing filming... They dive to 400 feet on re breathers...Crazy stuff......if anyone is able to catch this, I would highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!

Pacific Abyss on the Discovery Channel.

*edit- According to the discovery channels website, will be on again on Oct. 21st, 12:00pm...I highly recommend this show!!!!! There is alot of stuff we see in our hobby...

It is also airing on the Science Channel...This was a great program. I couldn't believe it myself that they dove to 400 ft with regular gear. They captured a beaut of a damsel...and a few other fish. It was interesting to watch them decompress both the fish and themselves on the way up! I also loved the land locked salt lake that housed all of those Jelly fish! Actually...the whole program was wonderful!

Kris

It is also airing on the Science Channel...This was a great program. I couldn't believe it myself that they dove to 400 ft with regular gear. They captured a beaut of a damsel...and a few other fish. It was interesting to watch them decompress both the fish and themselves on the way up! I also loved the land locked salt lake that housed all of those Jelly fish! Actually...the whole program was wonderful!

Kris

Yeah the jellyfish thing was cool, when she just swam through them with no neoprene suit!!!!!!!! Even though I say her do it...I do not think I could bear to do it myself, I was losing my mind watching her do that... (scary)(scary)(scary)