Return pump

coyote

Getting close to setting up a red sea 500 peninsula tank up. I'm going to use the return pump in the 120 gallon tank that's coming down for the spare. So I'm looking for a new return pump, I've been researching pumps online and can't decide which one to get. Does anyone have experience with any of the following. Cor-20 Intelligent return pump,no reviews online yet. Vectra M1 pump good and bad reviews online, Varios-8 or Sicce Syncra dc pumps. Also will consider other options of return pumps people are satisfied with.

I have a little S1, only three weeks old but i have no complaints yet other than the plumbing being an issue... my return line is 5/8" on my 170 and it wasn't easy to find fittings to adapt from 3/4" slip to 5/8" barb locally.

super quiet

Edited by Krux

I've got the RO varios pump and love it. Has 5 speeds, dead quiet, and been running flawlessly for 2 years. It's really easy to take apart and clean. Has a built in float switch to kill the pump if sump levels get low. Has Apex functionality but I just plugged it into an outlet on my Apex and haven't tried to connect it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All products manufactured will typically have a small percentage of defective units shipped, the difference is when people get a product they are satisfied with the percentage of people willing to leave a positive review is much smaller than that of those few who receive the defective product. I personally use EcoTech S1, that is built the same as the M1 & L1, It seems to be silent and moves water as intended. Plumbing was easy, and the build quality is solid. I would personally recommend an M1 with a 120 though. Regardless of what pump you choose be sure to buy another (Not necessarily the same) but something you can use if the one your using fails as any pump can fail. :)