pump help please !!!

dunpeal

setup:

80 gallon

wet/dry sump

halides and compacts

goals:

keeping fish, soft corals, anemones,mushrooms/polyps, leathers, lps, but NOT much sps... dont really like em.

current pumps:

Little Giant 3MDQX-SC for sump return and Gen-X PCX-40 (Mak4) for closed loop.

problem:

little giant pump is old, and loud as hell now.DOH! genx pump is pretty quiet and working well. would like to put genx pump for sump return and buy new pump for closed loop, but having a difficult time finding a pump that is quiet, gives good flow and not hella expensive. suggestions ? had been looking at the reeflo snapper, poseidon ps4,

I can also entertain the idea of buying two new pumps and selling off the genx.

or junking the closed loop and doing koralia with wave makers

been searching net for days and trying to get some help(scary)

(clap)thanks guys !!!!!!!

Waves has a Reeflo Dart for $225. Bought one a month ago, and puts the old Little Giants to shame for being quiet. Long warranty helps too with forking out that kind of cash. Since it was being shipped separately from the factory/warehouse anyways, Joel dropped shipped it to my house.

i used a poseidon T4 as a sump return and loved it. it was silent since there is no fan, it moved a large amount of water and its heat addition was not a terrible amount. the snapper is nearly silent and would be a great replacement for the PCX40; i found that particular pump to be far too noisy.