Should I be worried?

WingRider62

4 hours ago, WingRider62 said:

I have two Wrasses already (Red Tail Coris and a Melanarus) will a 6 Line be okay with those guys?

I would think they would want to munch down on them. If they were flatworms. It may get a long. It can be kinda aggressive but is a small one and added last. Don't over wrasse yourself though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I would think they would want to munch down on them. If they were flatworms. It may get a long. It can be kinda aggressive but is a small one and added last. Don't over wrasse yourself though.

I would also expect your current wrasses to snag those if they are flatworms or similar. As far as overwrasing... I personally subscribe to the "you can never have too many wrasses" theory with the sole exception of the six line. Kept lots of wrasses together over the years and only had a serious problem with six lines.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2017 at 7:29 PM, albertareef said:

I would also expect your current wrasses to snag those if they are flatworms or similar. As far as overwrasing... I personally subscribe to the "you can never have too many wrasses" theory with the sole exception of the six line. Kept lots of wrasses together over the years and only had a serious problem with six lines.

So... what happened with the six lines? Problems with coral or other fish?

3 hours ago, Jeremevans said:

So... what happened with the six lines? Problems with coral or other fish?

He would terrorize the other fish but was sneaky about it. He especially did not like other wrasses. He prefered the sudden rush which would spook them and often cause them to jump. Lost a lineatus that way.  Would seriously not have one again as I don't find them worth the risk despite how attractive they are. 

3 minutes ago, Jeremevans said:

How's the coral now? Any luck getting rid of the pests?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

After watching the coral for awhile,  I am thinking it's part of the coral and not a pest.  Thanks for asking.

• Like 1