160 gallon part out

PowderBlue

I will post pictures tonight or tomorrow but the tank is glass and in really good shape I didn't notice any scratches that stood out!

72x18x29 glass tank with dual overflows, comes with nice wood stand and canopy- 400 bucks

Aqueon proflex 4 sump 100 bucks

3 Chinese LEDS with lenses they grew sps in a 30 inch deep tank 50 bucks each

Huge calcium reactor 6 inch chamber with solenoid, no c02 bottles just reactor with feed pump and solenoid 180 bucks

Apex orange label with 2 eb8s, temp probe, 2 pH probes, breakout box, leak sensor, float switches for breakout box, 550 bucks SOLD

100 or more pounds of live rock 100 bucks SOLD

48 inch 40 watt uv sterilizer retail it was 400 bucks- 125 bucks comes with new bulb SOLD

Iwaki external return pump with Japanese motor motor these pumps run for 20 years 150 bucks

Aquamaxx cone 2 skimmer the blue one not the new cone S model was running a 160 gallon tank- 140 bucks footprint is about 13x8 and 23 tall. 400 bucks when it was new the pump mount is cracked but still functions perfectly.

Next reef mr1 reactor 60 bucks

I'm sure I'll have more to come

Text is best 5032674537

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Just now, PowderBlue said:

It's to wide for your stinking sump:( haha I swear I'll find you one sooner or later!

Actually it isn't!  Sounds like that 8 inches is accurate from what I can tell - I have enough room in the other dimension.  How bad is the pump mount crack? Can't believe this was originally rated for 350 gallons given the power consumption and air draw... looking for some reviews.

The piece cracked off, actually the guy melted it off with a heater and the pump was replaced last year so pump is only a year old, I'll post a pic real quick.
Everyone that I've seen that runs the skimmers loves them and the skimmate that was in the cup was absolutely disgusting but in a good way lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

The piece cracked off, actually the guy melted it off with a heater and the pump was replaced last year so pump is only a year old, I'll post a pic real quick.
Everyone that I've seen that runs the skimmers loves them and the skimmate that was in the cup was absolutely disgusting but in a good way lol

Cool - thanks!  Good reason not to keep your heater in the same chamber as your skimmer i guess!

• Like 1