Coral ?s

Talon

Why does my my coral have one real long tenacal should I be worried and iam very new to reefing and can't remember alot of the names so any halp with that would be great to 622219ce3d2e3a5f0beb82837c53ee6a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Those are sweeper tentacles. The coral extends them to get food or attack another coral in its vicinity. That looks like a frogspawn.

Ok that's what I thought about the the name can I post some other ones and get the names and where thay should be mounted 55254626ac0a686a61bcfe872e77daa5.jpg68863d196d9f18d23c43623a20cb5447.jpgef2eb0b51b9819491a5a9e65bdf9a5dc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Like said before. It's a sweeper. Among other things it's trying to clear space to grow. The sweeper will try to sting and kill other corals. If another coral has more biological warfare then it wins. It's a constant battle that goes on in each and every tank plus every inch of the ocean. Stronger will survive.

Ok that's what I thought about the the name can I post some other ones and get the names and where thay should be mounted

Cannot tell what the first pic is. Hard to see what it is. 

Second looks like a brown hairy mushroom. You can google it and find pics to see for sure.

Third looks like maybe an acan of some sort.

Check out http://www.liveaquaria.comthey have a pretty good description of each and what they require to survive.

• 1 month later...