Anyone have a fish trap I can borrow?

PowderBlue

Title kind of says it all haha. I'm in Oregon city, I need to get rid of a few fish. I'll try and frag some zoas or something to make it worth while for you!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

How big is the fish? Because you could just modify a water bottle to make one. That is free :)

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

Well I'd look up how to modify a bottle into a trap. If that works for you, you don't have to worry about trying to aquire one. Let me know if you decide to try. Would be curious to know how it works for you.

I'm going to try the 2 liter trick for the trigger but I'm not sure if the wrasse will fit through it.

Well you could cut the hole a bit bigger after you get the trigger. That one you may have to wait for the wrasse though and have a string on the bottle and just pull the bottle up once the wrasse goes in. :) gotta think outside the box sometimes. Never thought my camping skills would come in handy for reefing, but I'm glad it has.

• Like 1

It's some sort of a wrasse, purple, pink, not sure tank size is recommended or anything though.

Gotcha...when fishing in your tank don't break an more corals! If you happen to break something...break some Gold Zoas. ????

• Like 2