What medicine so I use for clownfish

Stephab1993

Hey everyone. I got a hospital tank for my clowns. I went to the store to pick up medicine and was surprised by the number of options. What medicine should I use? Here are my options

Ich-x

Prazipro

Pimafix

T.c. tetracycline

Melafix

General cure (API)

Fungus cure (API)

Lice and Anchor worm by microbe lift

Xtreme by microbe lift

Lifeguard by instant ocean

My clowns have dark spots on them. Please let me know anything that will help me figure out which medicine to get. Thank you in advance!

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

From my understanding that is normal for clowns to get black spots. Mine had them over a year ago and now gone.

Good to know. They are only about you months old. And my first clown fish ever. So I'm just trying to keep them healthy. I talked to a clown expert and he said if they were sick they'd already be dead. And they are still acting very healthy. So crisis averted!

Hey everyone. I got a hospital tank for my clowns. I went to the store to pick up medicine and was surprised by the number of options. What medicine should I use? Here are my options

Ich-x

Prazipro

Pimafix

T.c. tetracycline

Melafix

General cure (API)

Fungus cure (API)

Lice and Anchor worm by microbe lift

Xtreme by microbe lift

Lifeguard by instant ocean

My clowns have dark spots on them. Please let me know anything that will help me figure out which medicine to get. Thank you in advance!

Maybe someone else will chime in. I myself was worried about my clowns when I bought them. I thought black ich...But Jeff assured me that it's fairly normal with clowns.

I'd not worry about it...we have 4 designer clowns two went through it and they are doing great.

• Like 1