September Meeting - Fall Beach Cleanup

Chief

All of the info for the September Meeting which is the Fall Beach Cleanup is located on our homepage.

PNWMAS Homepage

The Fall Beach Cleanup is on Saturday September 15th from 10am to 1pm.

We are meeting at the Road's End Beach Wayside that is just north of Lincoln City, but you are welcome to clean up any site that you want. We will have BBQ to follow the Cleanup.

It should be a lot of fun. Low tide is a 8:50am for all of you tidepool gazers.

Let's do our best to keep Oregon's Beaches free of pollution.

Jay

So who is planning on cleaning up the beach and going to our BBQ?

(cheer) clean up the beach everybody (cheer) clean up the beach (cheer)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grilled oysters (hungry) steamed clams (hungry) Yum O!!!!!!!!

Are you in or out?

A clean beach is a great thing!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No one wants to clean the beach and have a BBQ afterwards?????

Grilled oysters and steamed clams doesn't sound good to anyone? I checked the weather report and it looks to be nice and sunny.

I need to know about how many pounds of oysters and clams to get.

Post if you plan on attending!!!

Thank you kindly :D

Brandy

We will be there early to check out the tidepools. Hey - if someone doesn't care for oysters & clams, there will be chicken & hot dogs!(hungry)

That was a great cookout we had after the Oregon Coast Aquarium Tour back in April. If this is anything like that, it will be a meeting no one will want to miss!

Clam-OysterFeed.jpg

If you have a PNWMAS T-Shirt, be sure to wear it!

Bob... be sure to bring our new Club Banners so we can let our presence be known!

(yahoo)(P)(N)(W)(M)(A)(S)(yahoo)

Would like to go but will see how it works out with Soccer. Its that time of year for the little ones. I think it would be neat to see the tidepools.

And how can you get a t-shirt? Have looked but have not seen any info. If it is something that people are interested in I can check with a friend who does screen printing and have something done? I know the hunt for a new logo is going on so are the shirts old? Just rambling on(laugh)

Yes, those are the old t-shirts. We will have new t-shirts as soon as we decide on a new logo. I plan on getting out early also to do some tidepool watching before the cleanup. The BBQ afterward was a lot of fun last year. I am looking forward to it this year.

Jay

I pat myself on the back for cleaning up the beach. (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

And thank you to those who showed up and helped out!!!!!!!! Yea!!! (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

And the winner for collecting the most amount of trash and finding the most unusual item goes to Drum roll...... Kuda!!!!! Yea!!!! (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap) Enjoy your Ph meter!

Oysters were awesome and so were the clams!!! Great job 180Bob!!!! (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap

Pasta salad was Yum O!!!!!! Thank you Phil (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

John and Constance you too (rock2)!!! Happy Birthday Constance!!! (party)

Jay and Stacy you made it!!! Yea!!! (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

It was a beautiful day at the beach. weather was awesome!!!! (clap)(clap)(clap)

Can't wait until next year to do it again....... :D:D