34g cube, full system breakdown

junior

I am broke down my system and have everything available for sale. If you would like the whole system please send me an offer. Below I have broken down the equipment and listed it separately. 

Also, I listed some of this earlier but was unable to meet up with some people. If you are still interested please PM me. 

1) 34g Solana(purchased from Vis, 1 year ago) with stand, sump, and return pump. The built in back has been removed, and it has been drilled. Come with all return lines, and tubes needed to connect the sump. - $300. 

X5BDyMi.jpg

xjm0xcN.jpg

evd8jwe.jpg

UwyVlW6.jpg

2) Eshopps S-120 skimmer - $75

vFETRhpl.jpg

3) Aquamaxx s-nano calcium reactor with aqualifter and regulator. You will need ph probe and CO2 to finish it. - $100

BMRtSkal.jpg

dhwycf6l.jpg?1

4) Brand new Skimz Monzter CM153 DUO - $175

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/skimz-monzter-cm153-duo-internal-calcium-reactor.html

Xj9MpFzl.jpg

Edited by junior

Dimensions on the sump? Would you sell that separately? Do you have an ATO you're selling?

The dimensions are listed on the eshopps website listed below. It looks like 18x10x16, and the eshopps skimmer I have listed fits in the sump and stand. 

I don't have an ATO I am selling, it is running on my current tank. 
Edited by junior

PENDING: aquamaxx s-nano and Skimz calcium reactors. 

I'm adding all of my extra live rock. It has been acid dipped to remove any build up on the outside. Then I have had it cycling in a tub in my garage for about 2-3 months. At this point it is fully cured, and ready to go into a tank. I put a few piece in my new tank, but didn't need hardly any. 

It's 60lbs+ altogether. The largest rock in the picture is about 15" across. They are full of holes and not just blocky base rock. 

Asking 2.00 per lb or $100 takes it all.

PXJFUpQl.jpg

HPgVRjhl.jpg

Thanks for looking. 

Edited by junior