My 30 Cube

Lundy24

People have been posting about Oceanic cubes lately so i figured i would share some pics of mine. I've had the tank for a while and finally set it up after a lot of research and planning. I am going to have this tank with me at college so the small footprint of the cube is really nice. I transfered everything over from my 10gal into the new tank and have had it up and running a couple months now and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Tank specs:

Oceanic 30 cube and stand

Custom acyilic sump

AquaC Urchin skimmer

Tunze nanostream 6025

Lumanmax 3 pendant with 150w phoenix and ARO ballast.

Livestock:

My only fish right now is a Fang Blenny.

Corals include Frogspawn, hammer, acans, chalices, blasto, candy cane, green toadstool, yellow fiji leather, red brain, hydnophora.

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys. Im def happy with the lumanmax but this is my first MH setup so I don't really have anything to compare to. Luckily I was able to get the lumanmax on sale for $100. I dont think i would have went with this light setup if it wasnt for the sale. I was debating between this and a Sunpod (which would have been cheaper) and an extra $50 would have pushed me the other way.

Impur - Ha Ha. Im not too optimistic about this season. But believe it or not WSU is the #2 pac10 team in wins since 2001. USC is #1.

Being a football homer and a big time Duck fan i had to look this up. Sorry to disappoint, but the Ducks are the #2 winningest team in the Pac behind USC since 2001. Although Wazzu is not far behind at all.

Conference wins since 2001

USC - 42

UO - 30

WSU - 28

UCLA - 27

Cal - 27

OSU - 25

ASU - 21

Didin't bother looking up Zona or Stanturd for obvious reasons.