FS Cheap Frags of GSP, Pulsing Xenia, German Blue Digi and some Live Rock

Knuckledragger

I redid my rock so I have about 35-40 pounds of cycled BRS Reef Saver that has been in a bin with circulation and heat for several weeks. It was in my tank for six months or so and was fully cycled. Some has some coralline growth and it is pest free. There is a few pounds of cycled Pukani rock as well. I am looking to get it gone so $1.00 per pound is all I am asking. Feel free to make offers if you want it all.

I also have multiple frags as listed in the title. Most are around a half dollar size or so. The Xenia and GSP are all on small rock pieces and the German Blue Digi are just on the sand bed and are about three or four inch pieces. I know these are all fairly common so $3.00 a frag would be fine.

Feel free to make offers. I am in Battle Ground, WA.

I redid my rock so I have about 35-40 pounds of cycled BRS Reef Saver that has been in a bin with circulation and heat for several weeks. It was in my tank for six months or so and was fully cycled. Some has some coralline growth and it is pest free. There is a few pounds of cycled Pukani rock as well. I am looking to get it gone so $1.00 per pound is all I am asking. Feel free to make offers if you want it all.

I also have multiple frags as listed in the title. Most are around a half dollar size or so. The Xenia and GSP are all on small rock pieces and the German Blue Digi are just on the sand bed and are about three or four inch pieces. I know these are all fairly common so $3.00 a frag would be fine.

Feel free to make offers. I am in Battle Ground, WA.

How big are the GSP frags? What type of GSP? Short hair, long hair, bright green, what? I have 4 different types I think in my tank now.

Edited by Fragged

How big are the GSP frags? What type of GSP? Short hair, long hair, bright green, what? I have 4 different types I think in my tank now.

I can send you pics via text. My number is listed above. The GSP is long hair with purple on the bottom and nice bright green on top. I did not know there were multiple variations.

• 2 weeks later...