Jack-O-Lantern Frags

AcanLord

Looking for anyone with J-O-L frags for sale. Anytime I see them on eBay they're always twice what they're worth because they want $50 for shipping. Trying to find some locally. Also, if anyone knows where to get a clam 3" or bigger I'd be interested. Jody has a couple right now but I'm just checking for options.

I got mine from MrBret at the expo.  Mean frag that is growing like a beast.  It eats whole mysis. 

Awesome!!  BTW - Mr. Bret and I have a shared system at his office.  Just a FYI for those that are not aware that the two of us work together on a single system.

Apologies Softy, you were right there with him and showing me the collection.  Also got the Oregon Mummy Eye.  You two had a treasure trove!

No apology necessary!  There are quite a few of you new peeps around here.....  Which is freaking awesome!!   Just giving a heads up that we are a zoa hording duo!

What really sucked for us for the expo....  most everything did not open up!  they waited until we got back to the shop and set things back up until we had a chance to get the coral back into the frag tank.  As soon as we set the expo tank back up....added the same water from the event back in the tank.... then... only then did they start opening.  I guess we have some shy corals!!   :)

ok... officially derailed this thread!  Sorry.....   So yes... we have some Jack o lantern.....  we also have some burning banana frags..... and a bunch of zoos...

No apology necessary! There are quite a few of you new peeps around here..... Which is freaking awesome!! Just giving a heads up that we are a zoa hording duo!

What really sucked for us for the expo.... most everything did not open up! they waited until we got back to the shop and set things back up until we had a chance to get the coral back into the frag tank. As soon as we set the expo tank back up....added the same water from the event back in the tank.... then... only then did they start opening. I guess we have some shy corals!! :)

ok... officially derailed this thread! Sorry..... So yes... we have some Jack o lantern..... we also have some burning banana frags..... and a bunch of zoos...

Can you ship? I'd be into a nice JoL frag and maybe a nice lil zoa frag. I live in grants pass. Dm if possible