WTT/WTB: Have Tunze 3155 - Want SpectraPure UPLC-II

Aquanius

Hey everyone,

I was able to pick up a used Tunze 3155, but I need something with a longer pumping distance for my setup for ATO.  If anyone wants to trade their SpectraPure UPLC-2 for the Tunze I could do that, or if you want to sell it I could do that also.

Let me know,

Thanks!

Edited by Aquanius

I have one of those i would give you if you want to make the drive to longview they work really good.

If you're talking about the adapter for the Tunze, i've been considering one of those for awhile and was wondering how well they worked, i'd imagine pretty good coming from Tunze.

If i ever had to move my ATO res i'd be in some trouble and the ability to swap any pump if anything happened to the stock pump is pretty useful. 

If i was the OP i would definitely take you up on the offer, i was thinking it might solve his problem if i understood it correctly.  :thumbs:

• Like 1

If you're talking about the adapter for the Tunze, i've been considering one of those for awhile and was wondering how well they worked, i'd imagine pretty good coming from Tunze.

If i ever had to move my ATO res i'd be in some trouble and the ability to swap any pump if anything happened to the stock pump is pretty useful. 

If i was the OP i would definitely take you up on the offer, i was thinking it might solve his problem if i understood it correctly.  :thumbs:

This would definitely solve the problem.  I have been thinking about creating my own switching socket but was looking for a cleaner/manufactured one and that would work.  Now to get a better pump :)

• Like 1

Did you sell this?

Hey Brian, I didn't.  I decided to try and keep it because Saltwater Newbie has kindly offered me a way out of the predicament of remote pumping with the tunze.  I would be happy to trade you if  you have a spectrapure uplc-2 or an avast marine ato :)