Looking to trade locally Gig Harbor Wa

I'll be in Portland around 20th for fantasy football draft.. plus I come that way frequently for friends and family. I could forgive your choice for football teams IF the trade is worth while..haha

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lol!! I will actually be in the Seattle area that time. I have blondes or blonde eyed [language filter]. (Hate the name!???? But love the zoa) also have red people eaters and few other zoas.

Lol!! I will actually be in the Seattle area that time. I have blondes or blonde eyed [language filter]. (Hate the name![emoji849] But love the zoa) also have red people eaters and few other zoas.

I love zoas! Save me some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Im a mate on the Dredge Essayons, digging Columbia river bar at the moment. I get home tomorrow and will be around till Monday.  Im always happy to meet other professional mariners and reefers!

I am somewhat new, started my first tank about 3 years ago and am finally getting my reef tank in line after some ruff patches. I finally starting to see some growth. I have never fragged anything (on purpose) but im sure i could snag a ricordia or two off the rock and the piece of hydnophora isnt in the best shape but looks like its on the mend

I will send you a pm

• Like 1