Corals for sale

Mitrillion

Those 1070's are sweet. They are the equivalent of two 980's sli for the same price as one from what I heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro Ik I want one so bad I can't justify paying an extra 300$ for the 1080 unless I was doing vr or like a 4K yeah know!

bro Ik I want one so bad I can't justify paying an extra 300$ for the 1080 unless I was doing vr or like a 4K yeah know!

Or trying to play Ark Survival evolved  :rolleyes:   :laugh:

• Like 1

It's so much more convenient for me to play on a console nowadays. I had a PS4 but it just doesn't live up to the quality of the Xbox and all my friends are on Xbox. Sorry we hacked your thread for game/comp talk. If anybody didn't know he's trying to sell the coral above... Lol

• Like 1

I have the titan x, was going to move to the 1080 but once the specs were released wasn't that impressed by the upgrade. I remember when a new line of cards were heaps ahead of the last ones... all about money these days :/

i give you some coral for a Titan x;) haha

No not quite, its jut full of classifieds like yours right now along with some really good sponsors so most people are pretty good on corals at the moment. Have you been on the forum and looked at what else there is offered right now, some killer stuff I must say.

Good Luck with sale, maybe I will see you around the forum or at a meeting some time.

• Like 2