280g, equipment, and live rock

Jorge

Figured I might as well start a sale thread.

280g 72x30x30 3/4" acrylic all around. Drilled and plumbed for close loop. Dual corner overflow. In pretty good shape. As always with acrylic there are a few fine scratches and 3 sides covered in coraline due to being in wall. 36x24x20 sump with 3 7" sock holder will go with the tank. $700 obo

Hammerhead gold (not hybrid). Needs seal, small leak that's encrusted with salt but not terrible. Typical with most reeflos. $100obo

2 Reeflo dart for closed loop. No leaks $90 obo each.

1hp Pacific Coast Imports chiller. In excellent working condition. Has been working flawlessly for me for 2 and 1/2 years. $350 obo

Coralvue hurricone CAT2 skimmer with newer

reef octopus bb5000 pump. It's a beast and skims like it too. Nitrates were always undetectable. 350 obo

Approximately 200 lbs of beautiful live rock that's 100% aptasia and algae free. No bubble algae, no hair algae, no bryopsis just clean large pieces and maybe a few small ones. $3 per lb.

I'll probably add a few more things and pictures as well. Thanks for looking!

Edited by Jorge

We are going to want some of that rock bro....  not a ton, but some of it....  We can hook up this weekend and grab some.

All of your equipment is top notch!!  I didn't see that reactor listed.... is it already sold?  If not.... how much?

Also available is a 48" current t5/halide fixture. Halide bulbs were replaced sometime around February and t5 bulbs shortly after that. Two ati actinic and two ati blue plus. Will grow anything. Only looking for $90. That's less than the cost of bulbs!