Beaverton Frags?

Awesome any store front or out of a house? Idea on general pricing/inventory thanks for replying! :)

I run a cleaning business out of a office/wearhouse. I had an entire wall stacked with boxes for storage. Softy and I are good friends. We are both zoa hoarders.......so i moved all the boxes and started putting tanks there. Currently it is a 200 starfire display with a 110g frag tank. And some other tanks, like Softy said.....we kinda hoard stuff, lol. I'll send ya a pm with my cell number and i can shoot ya some pics.

• Like 1

I'll be fragging my Duncan here shortly, I'm on the lookout for a dremel so when I do that I'll let you know. I'll probably make a couple Frags each frag 2-3 heads. I'm in forest grove so not far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G360AZ using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's not a LFS but they have more variety of zoas then in a fish store. They are in Hillsboro area. Like Miles kindly pointed out their names are

Mr.Bret and Softy on the forum.

In Oregon you mean. More than a fish store in Oregon

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'll be fragging my Duncan here shortly, I'm on the lookout for a dremel so when I do that I'll let you know. I'll probably make a couple Frags each frag 2-3 heads. I'm in forest grove so not far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G360AZ using Tapatalk

I have a dremel u can use

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk