Custom Tanks

Flash21

As I browse through the interwebs looking for a new tank.

I'm curious if there is anyone on this Fourm that makes custom tanks?

Looking for about a 10-16 gallon cube or close to cube. For our freshwater set up. I was eyeing the Reef Crest as an option for a fresh water set up.

I want something that has filtration build in.

We currently have a bio orb set up. Like it but the built in lighting is giving us trouble.

Thanks

Chris

I would like to know as well. I have been getting quotes from custom builders all over the country but would really like to support somebody local who does quality work. So far the cheapest has been Oceans By Design out of Bellingham Wa. Maybe if there is nobody local to Portland we can get a group buy going and get them shipped down at a discount?

Wanareef on here makes acrylic tanks. I can't think of his name but his company is in vision he also does acrylic. Reef by design in Seattle builds glass tanks. That's all I can think of off the top of my head

sent from a Samsung note 4

If looking at a 10 gallon cube just pick up a fusion 10. For the 100 dollar price tag it can not be beat and is a AIO like you are after.

I do know that a few local stores deal with shops in California that could make tanks but probably not a AIO set up.