WTB: Clip on refugium light.

Bevo5

I don't trust the shop lights you get at home depot - so I'd prefer to buy a fixture made for aquarium environments. If you have a smallish clip-on light that would light a refugium about 12in x 20in. Let me know.

Thanks.

Hey thanks - that's a good bulb, at a good price. Im more worried about the fixtures themselves being indoor/outdoor. I'm just gonna cruise over to home depot and see what they have for outside use. I'm sure something is fine since it seems like most people just go with the cheap clip-on shop lights.

I have a par bulb I picked up from another member here and if  it was not so cheap I would have went  with the home depot bulb. I still might pick one up just to see what happens. I have a few macros I am trying to grow.

Alright screw it - I'm going to try this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Woods-8-5-Inch-Reflector-150-Watt-6-Foot/dp/B000HHQ94C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457393646&sr=8-1&keywords=clip+on+shop+light

I'll add on that bulb and see how it goes....

Next up - who wants to sell me some cheato?

I was at Home Depot and your under 30 bucks you can get the light and a hanger. The hanger was 5.99.......I decided to try it just for an experiment. Hell what is 30 dollars in this hobby a few snails :laugh:

• Like 1

I was at Home Depot and your under 30 bucks you can get the light and a hanger. The hanger was 5.99.......I decided to try it just for an experiment. Hell what is 30 dollars in this hobby a few snails :laugh:

Hahaha or fish uhmmmm food. That's about it

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Like 1