Making the rounds!

One of my favorite things in this hobby is just all the connections.

I stopped by Cuttlefishandcoral to order my new tank! Sadly Jeff was not there but the shop was in good hands with Robyn and Colton.

Great talking to you both!

I picked up my fuge light that I got from Powderblue that Reefnjunkie dropped off for me! Thanks Brad and randall!

Mattv dropped off the frag rack yesterday to me that I bought from Soectra weeks ago. Thanks Matt and Scott !

Then I went over to Uchu to have sushi for lunch. Great food and caolewis has an amazing fowlr tank!! Definitely worth stopping by if you are ever over at cuttlefish as he is right across the street and of course don't forget Molokos.

I love how tightly knit this community is! Had fun. Nice talking to you Robyn , Colton and Tom!

• Like 5

We got a pretty good thing going on around here that's for sure! You're very welcome on the light I hope it works out well for you!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Absolutely! I hope it works out too. I don't even have a sump but I got a light already. It's nice that some of the stores will hold stuff for you. They certainly don't have to! I'm sorry I missed seeing the rainbow mushroom but ohhhh he has a nice zoa Rock in there now!????????????

• Like 1

Absolutely! I hope it works out too. I don't even have a sump but I got a light already. It's nice that some of the stores will hold stuff for you. They certainly don't have to! I'm sorry I missed seeing the rainbow mushroom but ohhhh he has a nice zoa Rock in there now!????????????

I've got a sump for sale... lol would even trade for my coral problem I have

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk