55 Gallon w/ Stand, Maxspect Mazarra, & lots more

sd45x

Happy Holidays all. I find myself needing to get out of the hobby due to health & employment reasons so I'm selling off all the rest of my stuff. I'll be adding more to the thread over the next couple of days. This will include pumps, test kits, supplements, frag plugs, and many other odds n ends. 

Pickup in NE Portland near NE 158th & Sandy, zip: 97230. I'm about 10 minutes east of PDX.

55 gallon tank with very secure stand used for QT in my garage, not drilled, no leaks, no scratches, overall in good shape $70

ks5PdsyT59w1X9fqUDoJL3ytYJwDYoKRztZ5a3Kd

Maxspect Mazarra P Series, two modules, four LED banks each (white, soft white, blue, royal blue, UV), includes power supply, wireless controller, support structure and cabling. Will fit a 48" wide tank. These were about $1100 at Marine Depot, not sure what to ask, start at $400 for all of it. More info: http://www.coralvue.com/mazarra-p-series-led-module
RhNzxoUL9Fn2mQ796

Y9brQbYsVeM9gtyMAvCkHTRgJ1Uc6ogPA93CArRWQZ7iH4CtEk6

MORE TO COME

I'm hoping maybe next fall I'll be able to start at least a nano but for now, it all must go.

Edited by sd45x

I am interested, i am offering you $300 for the mazarra maxpect p serie, with power pack and bar and controller. Can you ship it via UPS in VT, Figure out the shipping cost and add it to the $300 , be waiting for your answer before giving you my infos,

gilbrou@hotmail.com. 1-514-978-5069

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested, i am offering you $300 for the mazarra maxpect p serie, with power pack and bar and controller. Can you ship it via UPS in VT, Figure out the shipping cost and add it to the $300 , be waiting for your answer before giving you my infos,

gilbrou@hotmail.com. 1-514-978-5069

I'm currently not able to take online payment or ship. pick up only. Sorry.

Price Drops:

55 gallon w/ Stand $50 (I am not able to deliver)

Maxspect lights (have all boxes and manuals) $325

And more:
Algae Free Paranha Float magnet $25
FLmZJKmwD3MG9Q-r4OVIOkCBVWkZVgh8CidCRxu1

Power Center digital time and surge protector (missing battery door, use tape) $8
5rpYOg7v2SULyH1jZAVFIy1WaWgOGfjseV5mnLtK

BRS Carbon (1/2 full) & GFO (1/8th left) $10
IRiRG_ceIrtUuCkgqz-R4MqF12VuaYnx8XL5nP5w

Brightwell Reef Code A & B (1/3 remaining) $8
Gw7F9NiypWXMQKJT5_UFyOmcdOB38BHuuCS-YE0O

Marine Depot Refractormeter (dial in eye sight is slighting sideways, works fine) $20
dKbn9-cIQyV-noCP7fxcSyt5qRE70UaNoZQR9oWg

RedSea Test kits, Algae Control, Coral Colors Pro, & Reef Foundation Pro, all kits are at least half or more left. $40 for all three
Ukxxbg3TZ5NwvrGy5Yd5QPsB7umaV3UeYkb0fSNt

Edited by sd45x

• 3 weeks later...

Bump...

$45 for the 55 gallon
$275 for the Maxspect Lights

Make me an offer on the others! Will accept reasonable offers. I have a few small pumps, lots of misc supplies, more test kits. I need to get this stuff gone and I need the money for gas since I'm starting a new job.

Thank you!

• 5 weeks later...