200 gallon starfire aquascape

The ReefBox

Don't listen to Brad, he's just jealous your aquascape has more rock than his... :hidesbehindsofa:  Just kidding Brad, your tank is looking awesome!

Aquascaping is one of my favorite parts of the hobby. Im surprised others dislike it so much. I think your do-over is looking awesome. Lots of unique sections with caves, shelves and overhangs. Look forward to seeing it once the water clears up and you get your lights up.

• Like 1

I agree but.......

Grab a beer do some reading there is no right way or wrong way it's what you like that matters, I just liked the photography side of explaining the "why" hence my "but"

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2217633

And once you get your rock work, check out complimentary colors, something to consider when placing corals

https://mrwayrynenphoto.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/colour-wheel-complementary-colours-desktop-resolution.gif

Hey I have honest feedback, (IMO) but don't you love the posts where people say what you want to hear :)

• Like 1

Read the thread Brad posted. Some good stuff there.

I think that is why I do not like cubes anymore as people just toss a bunch of rock in the middle and call it good......I like islands and ways the fish can move around. Caves or overhangs are always nice to see also.

Seems like there are so many ways you can go.