Looking for Bubble Tip Anenomes!

Paratore

In a few weeks I'm looking to set up a clown fish/anemone tank with some sweet BTAs! Im not quite sure which types I want yet so I am looking for all kinds, rare or not! shoot me a PM with what you've got!

Thanks!!

Cody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore

I have got a red/orange BTA and a green with white tip that both split from my original.  I have separated the red out already but have not been able to get the green to release from the rock

around where it currently sits.  I would be interested in talking to you about trades for some of the zoas that you had up for sale.  I would love to get some that I do not have.

Let me know if you have interest.  Steve

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, I'll be at C&C on Saturday at 4, so if you're in that area and have some BTAs let me know! Also got zoas/LPS and shrooms to trade for your nem if that interests you.

Edited by Paratore

Did you see ssappingtons 30 dollar BTAs by chance? If not, check em out. They are very nice, I have one and just love it. Much brighter IMO than his picture shows:

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/36031-orange-bta-30/

I did, but I'm not able to pick one up from him :( I was hoping to get one from him when I was delivering the zoas to people at C&C on Saturday but he said he has to work. And being down in Corvallis/Salem going to school, it makes it hard to get up to Vancouver very often. They look so nice though!