RBTA's and more for sale

gradth

Well I really need to do something with my mountain of nems.  I have tons and they have all but taken over my tank.  Also one of my lights went out so I need to fund a new one.

C4D0129D-ED04-4B3F-A5EE-D98253691275_zps

3CF10233-2BBE-405F-B716-4F9BDBA5AE33_zps

5D880447-FAC7-45CF-A447-0B43B4846D12_zps

8E1234E1-9B24-477F-85EF-0116D1A4717C_zps

I have small ones, medium ones(all depending on if i can get them off rocks or not) and some really small ones that are pissed off at my lighting.  the bottom 2 pics are the ones that are mad at me. 

Prices

baby RBTA's 10 bucks a piece

RBTA Small ones 15 a piece

Medium RBTA's 25 a piece

i have 1 or two green with purple tips(i dont know their name) and the 2 babies you see in the second to last bottom picture. 25 for the larger one and 15 for a baby or 25 for both.

the large rock with about 10 nems on it in the top picture is for sale if someone wants that many nems. its about 5-7lbs, and would be easier than trying to scrap them off. about 10 RBTA's, maybe more. 200 bucks.

I also have tons of kenya trees of all sizes and tons of devils hand leather frags and larger pieces. 

next up

50BBCC4A-945F-4E58-9128-6F50EB0A617A_zps

a bunch of rock.  I cant really say if its "live" its fully cured and been cooking in that tank for like 2 years, probably 25-40lbs, im not sure.  good clean rock, just not sure about the living status of it.  50 bucks.

the tank is a 20 long drilled with a Wannareef overflow, needs cleaned since it is full of rock. 40 bucks.

I have lots of other stuff in the garage I need to go through, some 10 gallon tanks, old skimmer, sand, tons of stuff i will try to get pictures of later.

shoot me a pm if your interested.

Just to answer a few questions I keep getting. 

I am in Vancouver(Orchards/brush prairie).

If I dont get right back to you its because I work graveyards and most likely sleeping.  Mornings and evenings during the week are best for me.

THanks.

Sorry was gone the last few days if anyone tried to get a hold of me.

Do you have any of those pink and white looking ones left? if so how much are they depending on price I might try to pick up a couple

FYI, those are the same as the red ones, they are just mad cause my light went out.  They will go back to red shortly.

I want that rock

the first pic is for sale, the second one is not, or at least it would take a big offer.  My clowns are kinda partial to it.