MP40 ES Vortech pump 1 yr old $195

WAVES

I already sold the other one, to be honest I am upgrading them to the quiet drive version. I am getting a whole new tank since mine is leaking and ditching my closed loop, so I bought a 3rd vortech but moving all to quiet drive.

It's all relative, but you're welcome to come listen if you like, I have one of each operating at the moment. My sump, skimmer, etc etc is all in the garage so it's all super silent in the house. With a sump and skimmer etc it's probably not detectable. But I'll have 3 now so I'm extra cautious. I am also in the business so upgrading is far less expensive.

Very nice. Well if I buy I will have to have you send it, I'm quite a drive away. I am interested very much, just need to talk to the misses about it in the AM. I have spent over 2.5k in the last month and a half so, its in her hands....haha! The only concern is the less flow that the eco gives out compared to the quiet drive, that's why I have been thinking about getting one! They are great pumps!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You can't really tell but one of the spokes on the front of the wet side is broken. I could probably super glue it or you could just simply buy a new screen. Or just ignore it I don't even know how long it's been broken. If needed I'm happy to help provide one.

Would u be willing to come down in price, the lady is giving me crap on how much I have been spending, and she has a point!!! Haha. I really am interested but am also debating on two MP10's. MP40's might be a bit much for my setup. It's a 65 tall.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk