2015 Fantasy Football!

That was a pretty bad loss for Greenbay. I felt your pain. You guys had that.. That was an incredible collapse right there! 

No collapse just some idiot trying to be the hero......do your job and block and Jordy would have had the ball...............................................

I got a new phone and haven't transferred all my contacts- can someone tell Beth to fix her team?

It's not fun (or fair) waxing the handicapped-I'm pretty sure Dez Bryant isn't one she wants on her starting team and you can only play one kicker

Hey clearly she knows something we don't since she beat us all. I have already talked to her don't worry she will get it fixed. She's just a little preoccupied right now! :)

Hey clearly she knows something we don't since she beat us all. I have already talked to her don't worry she will get it fixed. She's just a little preoccupied right now! :)

One week does not do a thing.......Hell I have a win also :rolleyes: 10 weeks from now is when we will see what happens.......

One week does not do a thing.......Hell I have a win also :rolleyes: 10 weeks from now is when we will see what happens.......

I'm just saying nobody gave her a chance in hell to pull out one win with her all kicking bench LOL including me and she had the most points this week!

Go Beth! Fantasy queen this week! :icon_bow:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting waxed! Brads bikini line will attest to that.

Again what 2 consenting adults do on their free time is none of my business... :innocent:

• Like 2

I'm just saying nobody gave her a chance in hell to pull out one win with her all kicking bench LOL including me and she had the most points this week!

Go Beth! Fantasy queen this week! :icon_bow:

Again what 2 consenting adults do on their free time is none of my business... :innocent:

Everyone is going to win alt least once :D All the years I have been doing this I don't think I have seen a team that has lost every week.......

TMI on Brads bikini wax :unsure:

• Like 1

How does a defense lose points? I still would have played them. I got nothing last week for sucky Cleveland! And I still think they will make more points than Baltimore

Sacks, touchdowns and also how many points they keep there opponent to...KC had 20 points at one time and now they are down to 9 or so.....

The more Denver scores the less KC gets....

Edited by spectra

Sacks, touchdowns and also how many points they keep there opponent to...KC had 20 points at one time and now they are down to 9 or so.....

The more Denver scores the less KC gets....

Oh okay, I learn a little bit more every day. I'm glad I stuck with Baltimore. They should do well against Oakland seeing as how Oakland sucked to begin with and now they don't have their starting QB.