WTT melanarus wrasse

catfish2

Like the title says id like to find this guy a new home. I've had this guy for over a year or so. Great colors, interesting fish, and has been a model citizen as far as corals are concerned. He just eats a ton and makes it harder for my anthias to get enough food. They will also pick on snails.

If you're interested let me know what you have to trade. I'd consider a reef safe fish or coral. I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I keep mostly sps. I can take it to the May meeting.

I can't get a pic of mine because he's asleep right now, but he looks just like this and is about 4 inches.

Christmaswrasse-1.jpg

Like the title says id like to find this guy a new home. I've had this guy for over a year or so. Great colors, interesting fish, and has been a model citizen as far as corals are concerned. He just eats a ton and makes it harder for my anthias to get enough food. They will also pick on snails.

If you're interested let me know what you have to trade. I'd consider a reef safe fish or coral. I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I keep mostly sps. I can take it to the May meeting.

I can't get a pic of mine because he's asleep right now, but he looks just like this and is about 4 inches.

Christmaswrasse-1.jpg

if it's still availalbe, I am interested buying it.  How much?

You coming up to pdx soon? I'm breaking down the 250 and doin all wrasses and specialized fish. I will have lots of corals and zoa's I can trade you

Brian67 I'll be in Portland in 2 weeks. If you can wait till then I can.

Nice picture! I think it's mine :unsure:

That's really funny if this is your pic. It's that first image that comes up on google if you search melanarus. I just needed a pic. I think posts with pics are so much more fun to look at! Edited by catfish2

Brian67 I'll be in Portland in 2 weeks. If you can wait till then I can.That's really funny if this is your pic. It's that first image that comes up on google if you search melanarus. I just needed a pic. I think posts with pics are so much more fun to look at!

Yeah that would actually be perfect.......thanks I appreciate it!!! I'll save you you good stuff